07 September, 2012

My Summer 2012 by Sheldon

I had a great summer I went to wexford for 3 days with my ma and my little sister, it was class. I went down to sunshine house with all my mates. I went on a few trips with my club like Funtasia and go karting it was class. I went on trial to the team Homefarm and I made the team but didn,t go back so I now play for Sherriff. My two cousins came over from England and I played with them for a while. During the summer I went to the Tall Ships with Jojnny, Clayton,Eoin and David and a few more that I hang around with and it was class. I went on everything that was there. I went to the beach in Bray and I climed the mountain. I watched Katie Taylor fight in the pub and I went to the amusements and all that stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great summer Sheldon. Katie Taylor was brilliant, but I missed the Tall Ships, was it good?

    ReplyDelete